Everything you need to know about your holiday at Hotel Cristallo
On the day of arrival, your room will be ready for you after 3 p.m.
On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave your room by 10 a.m.
We have put a lot of effort into making you feel as comfortable and safe as possible during your holiday at Hotel Cristallo. The hygiene measures that we implement adhere to the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations and regional and national health and hygiene regulations.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance area and in the room.
- All relevant surfaces in the public areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- We wear masks that cover our nose and mouth at all times and wash and disinfect our hands periodically.
- Fresh housekeeping supplies and cleaning water are used in each room.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and also disinfected before your arrival. Professional cleaning agents (Defraxan) are used to disinfect and kill viruses.
- During our daily cleaning, your room will be properly aired.
- And even though the mask covers it, we always greet our guests with a friendly smile. See you soon!
Allergies and special dietary needs
Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions or intolerances when you send us your enquiry or make your booking. With Marco, the certified dietary chef in our kitchen, you can be sure that all your wishes will be taken into consideration and that special requirements, such as gluten-free cuisine, will also be catered for.
Dresscode for dinner
Please be informed, that for dinner a proper dress is desirable:
no tank tops, shorts, jogging suits.
Closed shoes are desired. No flip-flops, slipper or similar.
We thank you for your understanding.
Your reservation is confirmed as soon as we have received the deposit specified in the offer. You will find information on what happens to your deposit if you are unable to make your trip under our “cancellation policy”.
The prices quoted on this website are per person per night, including half board (Drinks not inclusive).
The prices could vary in case of intervention by fiscal, monetary, economic or social authorities.
The local tax of € 2.00 per night and person over 14 years is charged separately on site. It is not included in the prices quoted.
Our main goal is that you are happy. Despite all our efforts, it can still happen that we have not been able to solve something to your satisfaction. Please let us know directly if we can improve something to ensure that you have a carefree holiday.
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival. The paid deposit will be converted into a voucher that you can use for your next holiday at Hotel Cristallo. The voucher is transferable and valid for one year.
- Cancellation from 29 days to 15 days before the arrival date: 30% of the agreed total price.
- Cancellation from 14 days to the day of arrival: 80% of the agreed total price.
TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Things can always happen. If you can’t go on your holiday, you can get your money back with our attractive cancellation insurance. You can take out your cancellation insurance here in just a few clicks.